Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ambers First Week Home

Amber has officially been at Whisper Wind farm for a week (and 1 day) now. So far we have had 2 lessons together, and gone on a couple relaxing bareback rides. All in all Amber seems to be settling down well at Whisper Wind and I believe she is enjoying herself there!! So far in lessons we've just been working on getting the both of us to relax. When she does something little and silly, I tense up and then she gets frustrated and we turn into a big mess! So that's something that I'm working on... breathing... breathing... breathing...

There is a show at the farm on September 12, I would really like to show Amber in it!! But our canter still needs a lot of work! I could also show walk/trot against people half my age, lol, after all it's just for the experience, nothing else! Well and to have fun of course!!

Anyway, its time for me to go to class, oh the joys of being a college student!! :-P

Video of Amber and me in our first lesson at Whisper Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment